1. A deposit of £50 per week per caravan is required to confirm a booking. This is to be received 5 working days after a provisional booking has been taken.
2. The remaining balance is to be received by cheque or postal order three weeks before the commencement of your holiday.
If not received in time the owner reserves the right to rebook the dates.
3. Bookings taken with less than three weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is in cash.
4. Deposits are non refundable.
5. A reservation form detailing all party names must be completed prior to the holiday start date.
6. Only those people named on the reservation form will be allowed to stay in the caravan. If any caravan is found to have people staying not registered then the whole booking will be terminated.
7. No bookings from single sex groups,
or groups of youths under 25 can be accepted.
8. Caravans at Ingoldmells are available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
9. Caravans at Chapel St
Leonard's are available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure.
10. All caravans must be left in the same clean and tidy condition, with full inventory, as you found it on arrival,
all cleaning material and equipment is provided. All breakages, faults or problems are to be reported as soon as possible.
Due to a number of cleanliness and damage issues a security deposit of £30
per booking is now required. This will be required to be paid with the final
balance. At the end of your stay the caravan will be inspected and, if the
caravan is left as per 10, the security deposit will be returned as a
cheque by post. If this is not the case then, dependent on the
time/resources needed to correct the situation, part or all of the security
deposit will be lost. This also applies to any damage, accidental, wilful or through neglect caused to the caravan or it contents including loss caused by any member of your party. This excludes mechanical or electrical breakdowns due to normal use.
12. No pets are allowed in any caravan.
13. Smoking is allowed but
not in any bedrooms or bathrooms.
14. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owners discretion and subject to a replacement booking being obtained.